YILDIZ CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTING TRADE AND INDUSTRY LIMITED COMPANY
LIGHTING TEXT UNDER THE LAW ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA NUMBER 6698
In this lighting text;
Personal Data: Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person,
Law on the Protection of Personal Data (“KVKK”): The Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, which was published in the Official Gazette on April 7, 2016,
Data Processor: The natural or legal person who processes Personal Data on behalf of the data controller,
Data Controller: The natural or legal person who determines the purposes and means of processing Personal Data and is responsible for the establishment and management of the data recording system,
You can always access the current version of the Illumination Text on the website www.yildizinsaat.com.tr.
Yıldız İnşaat Taah.Tic. ve San.Ltd.Şti (“Yıldız İnşaat”)
Mersis No: 0965014853000012
Internet Address: http://www.yildizinsaat.com.tr/icerik/1/Hakkimizda.html
Phone Number : 0 (216) 576 50 51
E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address : Ferhatpaşa Mah. Ferhatpaşa Yolu Cad. SDE Yıldız Plaza No:69 Ataşehir , Istanbul, Turkey
Purposes of Processing Personal Data
Your personal data Yıldız İnşaat Taah.Tic. ve San.Ltd.Şti, in the capacity of data controller, for the following purposes and scope, in accordance with Articles 5 and 6 of the KVKK:
• Yıldız İnşaat Taah.Tic. ve San.Ltd.Şti, all public institutions and organizations, especially Yıldız İnşaat's Ministry of Treasury and Finance, Ministry of Industry and Technology, Ministry of Trade, Ministry of Labor Social Services and Family and Ministry of Health, and all public and private in order to fully fulfill its commercial, financial, legal and administrative obligations and activities before legal entities,
• In order to improve, develop and diversify our products and services and to offer alternatives to real/legal persons with whom we have commercial relations,
• Ensuring communication and cooperation between affiliated companies by Yıldız İnşaat, ensuring coordination, conducting common business areas, determining the needs of our customers and employees, fulfilling the obligations related to the contract, maintaining advertising and marketing activities, ensuring customer follow-up, ensuring occupational safety and business continuity. for the purpose of providing
• In order to raise and improve our service standards,
• In order to determine and implement our commercial business strategies,
• For the complete performance of the contracts to which Yıldız İnşaat is a party, and for the control of the complete performance of the contracts by the counterparties in these agreements,
• In order to ensure the legal security of real/legal persons who have commercial relations with Yıldız İnşaat,
• In order to issue commercial books, invoices, bank checks and payrolls required by Yıldız İnşaat in accordance with the laws in the legislation,
• In order to ensure the safety of employees, guests and the buildings belonging to Yıldız İnşaat and to control the entrances and exits,
• In order to evaluate the recruitment processes of the employee candidates, to create the personnel files of the employees and to maintain the human resources policies of Yıldız İnşaat,
• In order to increase the morale and motivation, performance level and satisfaction of the personnel working within Yıldız İnşaat, their interaction with each other and with the company, and to ensure their loyalty to the company,
• In order to provide internet access for guests in the public areas of Yıldız İnşaat,
• For the purpose of realizing the commercial purchases of Yıldız İnşaat,
• In order to carry out the corporate correspondence of Yıldız İnşaat,
• In case of visiting our website, in order to generate statistical data, record visitor information and provide feedback,
• For purposes such as carrying out our necessary quality and standard audits or fulfilling our other obligations determined by laws and regulations.
Transfer of Personal Data
The personal data we process, within the framework of the above purposes, taking into account the 8th and 9th articles of the KVKK:
• Your personal data that you have transmitted to Yıldız İnşaat or obtained by Yıldız İnşaat, with your explicit consent or within the framework of legal exceptions and obligations, in order for it to fully fulfill its commercial, financial, legal and administrative obligations and activities before all public and private law legal entities. All public institutions and organizations and all public and private legal entities, especially the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Industry and Technology, the Ministry of Commerce, the Ministry of Labor, Social Services and Family, and the Ministry of Health,
• To our business partners, in order to carry out our commercial activities and ensure continuity,
• Limited to our suppliers in order to provide products and services,
• To the relevant public institutions and organizations, primarily SGK, in order to fulfill the legal obligations stipulated in the laws and to ensure security,
• To other private and public legal entities, especially banks, in order to ensure that the social and financial rights of the people employed by Yıldız İnşaat are met,
• Legally authorized public institutions and organizations and judicial bodies, in line with the demands of the relevant public institutions and organizations and limited to the purpose of the request,
• Affiliate companies of Yıldız İnşaat for the purpose of establishing a common database, ensuring coordination and cooperation,
• To software companies and technology companies established in Turkey and abroad in order to create databases of operating systems and computer programs used by our company and our subsidiaries, to ensure program operability and to perform maintenance and repair of the program,
• Technology companies established in Turkey and abroad that provide cloud technology services, from which we receive cloud services,
• To the companies affiliated to Yıldız İnşaat, to the business partners, dealers and suppliers of the companies affiliated to Yıldız İnşaat and Yıldız İnşaat, for the purpose of customer follow-up and meeting customer needs,
• Event, conference, etc. To the companies affiliated to Yıldız İnşaat and to the companies from which we receive services operating in this field for the purpose of realizing social and cultural activities,
• Within the scope of occupational health and safety measures, the health information of the employees can be transferred to the institutions and insurance companies that receive the relevant health services in order to enable them to work in a healthy work environment.
• Legally authorized public institutions and organizations within the scope of their legal authority, from 3rd parties who receive services under the contract, to lawyers, bankers, cargo companies, audit companies, inspectors, tourism companies, health officials, technical support providers and related public institutions and organizations within the scope of their legal authority, and Yıldız It will be transferred to other companies within the body of İnşaat, provided that technical and administrative measures regarding data security are taken to the extent necessary.
Necessary technical and legal measures are taken to prevent violations of rights during data transfer to third parties. However, Yıldız İnşaat is not responsible for any violations arising from the data protection policies of the third party receiving the personal data and occurring under the responsibility of the third party.
Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
Your personal data is verbally transmitted by natural or legal persons authorized to process data on behalf of Yıldız İnşaat, through declarations, application forms, forms filled out on the website, documents requested to create personal files, various contracts, all kinds of information forms, surveys, job application forms, call centers. is collected through written or electronic channels with your express consent or within the scope of personal data processing conditions stipulated in the law.
This information is obtained for the purposes of presenting our commercial and administrative activities within the framework of the law, and in this context, for Yıldız İnşaat to carry out its services, to maintain its commercial life and to fulfill its responsibilities arising from the law completely and accurately.
Rights of the Relevant Person under KVKK
Real persons whose personal data are processed within Yıldız İnşaat have the following rights in accordance with Article 11 of the KVKK:
• Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
• If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
• To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
• Third parties, recipients and recipient categories to whom personal data is or will be transferred, in the country and abroad,
• Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transactions made within this scope to third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
• Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing cease to exist, even though it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVKK and other relevant laws, or requesting that the said processing activity be stopped and the process carried out within this scope be notified to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
• Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• Requesting the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
Related persons may submit their requests regarding these rights to our company Yıldız İnşaat Taah.Tic. ve San.Ltd.Şti., Ferhatpaşa Mah. Ferhatpaşa Yolu Cad. SDE Yıldız Plaza No: 69 Ataşehir , İstanbul, Turkey, with a notary public notice or in person applications to our company with the presentation of identity card. The requests of the person concerned are evaluated and resolved free of charge as soon as possible and finally within thirty (30) days at the latest. In case the evaluation and decision-making process requires a separate cost, the fee in the tariff determined in the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller is taken as basis. If, after applying to our company, the persons concerned are not satisfied with the response to the application, they can file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority."